Tuesday 17 May 2011

Final Week

I have decided on my final character and drew a final piece in the poster style I was aiming for. My orthographic is yet to be completed.

My character has a slender, athletic frame and carries a medium sized water backpack inspired by the camelpack.

The primary weapon attaches to the bottom of the pack through a wide rubber tube, supported with bands of stainless steel on the outside. Aswell as supplying the primary weapon with ammonition the backpack is also used to carry the water bombs and water claymores. By putting the majority of ammo/weaponry on the back of my character it allows for alot more flexibility for my character making her quick and nimble.

She sports a headset on the top of her head to communicate with team-mates as she is a support character, aswell as a face mask that covers the bottom of her face. I think my final character meets the criteria I set out for myself at the start of this design log, I have spent a lot of time researching what my character needs to look like and hours fine tuning aspects of my characer, in particular the mask and pattern on the bikini top. I have designed an attractive yet suspicious and in someways quite mischevious looking character which I am very happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment