Wednesday 4 May 2011

Production Phase

Aswell as working on my own concept I have tried to improve my skills by drawing art that has been done by J.C Leyendecker aswell as drawing some quick sketches of my favourite weapons in Team Fortress 2.

This week I'll complete some ideas for weapons, character size, posture, costume and accessories and decide on what I will use for my final high concept design. I have considered including more than one type of weapon in my high concept design and provide details of potential alternatives and secondary fire.

I also thought about how my character could be implemented into a game such as TF2, how it may work and how the weapons could be balanced. I have already made the decision that my character would counter the a character who uses fires like the pyro;



One of my ideas would be the secondary weapon to be a something like a water bottle which would extinguish players who are on fire or perhaps slow them down or hinder their sight for a small amount of time.
I plan to draw my final design in the two remaining weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment